Our site address is: https://vakantiehuisjeinlemmer.nl.
1. Company details holiday home inlemmer
Vakantiejeinlemmer is an online portal on which 2 holiday homes are rented out. In order to make bookings possible, to approach you in a correct and personal manner in writing and to bring landlords and guests into contact with each other, we collect personal data and cookies from you as a website visitor on our portal. Below you will find the complete information of holiday home inlemmer:
Name: Holiday home inlemmer
Address: Roggemole 8 – 18, 8531WB Lemmer.
Website: https://www.vvakantiehuisjeinlemmer.nl/ and https://www.natuurhuisje.com/ E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 0031 (0) 642578238
2. Which data is collected and processed on our portal and why?
Whenever you use our platform, we collect personal data from you. This concerns data that you provide yourself, such as names, e-mail addresses, postal addresses, telephone numbers, dates of birth and country, but also data that is automatically collected based on your wishes, such as cookies and interests. We collect this information for various reasons:
● Because we do not or hardly do our business activities without several of these data
be able to perform;
● because we cannot serve you as well without this information;
● because we can use this data to conduct better marketing;
● and because it allows us to provide a better user experience.
This basis for collecting personal data is also referred to as ‘legitimate interest’. The purpose of this form of processing of personal data is to make it possible for you to use the holiday home. Think of renting one of the holiday homes, or offering a holiday home for rent. Vakantiejeinlemmer collects two types of data: personal data and anonymous data. Your identity can be traced on the basis of personal data. For example, think of a first and last name, address details, age, telephone number and e-mail address. If you use our website http://www.vakantieinlemmer.nl or http://www.vakantiehuisjeinlemmer.com, cookies and similar techniques are used.
Vakantiejeinlemmer collects and processes the following (personal) data from you:
● First and last name: in connection with the findability of a reservation, a correct salutation in the communication to the person concerned, and the possibility of transferring situations of non-payment to a collection agency.
● Date of birth: so that if the person concerned is younger than 18 years old, parental consent can be requested.
● E-mail address: for sending a reservation confirmation, invoice or other e-mail with payment option.
● Address, postal code, city and country: in connection with the sending of written communication, the possibility to transfer situations of non-payment to a collection agency.
● Telephone number: in connection with being able to pass on ad hoc information, such as changes in reservations made.
● Surfing behavior on the website: to improve the user experience on the website, to optimize campaigns and to create personalized marketing communications outside the website.
Without this information it is not possible to make a reservation for a holiday home, to sign up for our newsletter, to create a website account or to rent out your holiday home via holiday home inlemmer. The above personal data is requested when making the reservation, creating an account and registering as a landlord of a holiday home. This means that the data subject can reasonably expect that his / her personal data will also be used for these specific purposes. For example, if you make a booking for a nature house, we will share your personal data with the lessor of the relevant house, so that he can contact you regarding the booking. The details of the landlord will not be on your booking confirmation, contact with the landlord can only take place via holiday homeinlemmer.
● Booking form
● Creating a landlord account / Landlord registration page
Cookies, interests and other surfing behavior are stored for the entire time that you surf on pages of http://www.vakantiehuisjeinlemmer.nl or http://www.vakantiehuisjeinlemmer.com.
The data as mentioned above will be stored for a maximum of 7 years after receipt of a booking. This term has been determined in connection with obligations towards insurers and the tax authorities. In any case, we do not store other stored data for longer than is necessary for the processing of the purposes for which it was collected.
3. Use of (personal) data by third parties
Without your explicit permission, Vakantiejeinlemmer will not provide your (personal) data to third parties for marketing purposes. Vakantiejeinlemmer can provide this information to third parties insofar as this is necessary for the provision of its services and / or insofar as this information cannot be traced back to you personally. For example, the data will be provided to persons / authorities that are entitled to obtain this data or access this data
to get. Vakantiejeinlemmer is also obliged to share your data with third parties if it is obliged to do so on the basis of legal provisions. Think of the consequences of a lawsuit and / or when a holiday home owner deems this necessary to protect its own rights.
In order to properly conduct our business activities, we share certain stored personal data, with your approval, with external parties, with whom we have a processor agreement to ensure that your data is treated confidentially:
● Facebook: Search and book behavior, name and e-mail address of website visitors are stored
and shared with Facebook.
● Mailchimp: Name, e-mail address, registration page and registration time for the newsletter are shared with Mailchimp in order to be able to regularly send newsletters to the registrants on the basis of this data.
● Google: Website and search behavior of Natuurhuisje website visitors, as well as associated cookies, are shared with Google. We do this to be able to continue to develop a pleasant website experience for you.
4. How does Natuurhuisje protect your personal information?
Vakantiejeinlemmer always takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your (personal) data against loss or any form of unlawful processing. Your data will therefore always be protected in the best possible way and treated confidentially. We use coding technologies that are recognized as common standards within the IT sector. All systems in which (sensitive) personal data are processed are equipped with antivirus software and the latest security-related patches of all other important software, as issued by the suppliers of this software.
A secure connection is used on all pages, including the pages where personal data is provided. This also applies to e-mails in which personal data is sent. We store as little data as possible from guests and ensure that no particularly sensitive personal data is stored in our database, unless there is no other option.
5. What are your rights with regard to the processing of personal data?
As a user of our platform, you have various rights with regard to the personal data that is collected by holiday home:
● Right of access: if you want an overview of the personal data we have stored about you, we are obliged to provide you with this information. To view your stored data, you can contact us in writing via our contact form or e-mail address. Do not forget to send a copy of a valid proof of identity. The right of access is related to the right to data portability. This means that you can request the information we have stored about you from us (digitally and in writing) and you can easily pass this information on to another party if desired.
● Right to correction and deletion: if you wish to change or delete the data that we have stored about you, we are obliged to comply with this. You can also contact us in writing via our postal or e-mail address to adjust and / or delete your stored data. Do not forget to send a copy of a valid proof of identity. Vakantiejeinlemmer will inform third parties of the changed and / or deleted personal data. Vakantiejeinlemmer does not have to comply with this if this is impossible or if it requires a disproportionate effort.
● By e-mail: email@example.com
● By telephone: 0031 (0) 642578238
● By post: Roggemole 8 – 18, 8531 WB Lemmer
Drawn up in Lemmer, 07-02-2021.